Sunday, February 8, 2009

WOW!

My kid's rooms have been a disaster for quite some time (surprise!). Today I told them at 4:00 they are going to their rooms and cleaning! They were not to come out until they were done or they would be grounded for life!. I had to leave to take Brett his Nicholas bag so he could go to work. He gave me skittles to take to the kids. When I came home, I was SHOCKED! Their rooms sparkled! And the Living Room was also clean, I couldn't believe it! They finally obeyed me and I was in shock!! An hour later Brett called and asked if the kids cleaned their rooms and if they liked their skittles. I told him how shocked I was. He said when I was gone, he called the kids and told them if they would clean the living room and their rooms, mom would bring them a treat. Come to find out, they had to be bribed to obey their mom!