Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Colton's First day of Kindergarten

Colton's first day of kindergarten was Tuesday the 25th. He was so excited to go. He wasn't very excited because he couln't go first thing in the morning with Camrie. He is going to afternoon kindergarten this week, then next week he starts extended day kindergarten!! Brett and I are very excited for that to start! After kindergarten, Brett took him to get his stitches out. Colton was very brave.

Today was the second day of kindergarten. He came home kinda sad because of PE. Someone accidently hit him and got his lip, it started bleeding. They didn't do a very good job at fixing him up. When he got home, he had dried blood all over is lips. He is also sad because everyone stares at his lip wondering what happened. Tomorrow we will go talk to his teacher and have her explain to the class what happened and they can ask Colton questions so they will stop wondering and staring.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Camrie,
Yes my throw up was pink and it stunk like hot dogs my mom said now she can't eat any hot dogs for a long time. It took us about 8 minutes to get home after I threw up. It happeden last saturday and I hope it doesn't happen again. I miss you too maybe when I come visit we can ride your new dirt bikes. write back did you see the pictures of my school?

Stacy said...

Yea! how did you get him in all day kindergarten? Does he still have to go to the baby-sitter? We still pray everynight for your lip to get better Colton.

Melissa said...

Oh those pictures are so sad! I am sorry that he got hurt yesterday, the boys said that he had blood on his lip on the bus. I was wondering what happened, because when I sent him off to school yesterday, he was all clean with no blood. His lip is looking realy good and great idea about talking to his teacher about it.